Pineberry Quilt Kit
1 in stock.
A traditionally pieced, fat quarter-friendly quilt pattern for advanced beginner sewist and up!
Favorites from Art Gallery, Ruby Star Society, Moda and Andover make up our kit of pretty pink and red fruit with a pop of yellow and white flowers!
Pattern: Pineberry by Pen + Paper Patterns
Finished Size: 60 1/2" x 68 3/4"
- 7 various pink and red fat quarters for body of pineberries
- 1 fat quarter of Bella Solid in Amber for stems
- 5 various green fat quarters for pineberry and flower leaves
- 1 fat quarter of Hole Punch Dots in Honey for flower center
- 3/8 yard of Leaf Vine in White on White for flower petals
- 2 5/8 yards of Bella Solid in Ash for background
- 5/8 yard of Tweedy in Cameo for binding
Does not include backing. 3 1/2 yards are needed for this quilt. Strawberry in Daisy would be so cute!
Does not include pattern. You can purchase a digital copy here.